Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Busy Bee

I've been so busy with school. no joke. i have less subjects than what i had during highschool and yet i can't find time to relax, go online, talk on the phone, visit friends, ETC. [no, not the channel hahaha]

So I can't regularly update my blog :( But anyways, i shall share:

BLOCK FMA2

Joanna, Jenn, Princess, [i forgot her name :| i'm sorry!], Miguel ''Little Boy'', Hannah, Josh, Erin, Edward, Rita, Cara, Louis, Saira, Me, Pre, Thea, Russel, Ram, Rizza, Kevin, and Ken. They're just some of the people in my block haha. apparently it was Panda Day XD



2 comments:

Nica said...

Wtf.
WHO IS THE HOT ONE THERE?!
If you need help with homework, tell me. I would gladly do it for you. Im so bored nowadays.

melancholicdreamer said...

lol. you really did put all together the pics of those who wore the panda hat. haha. xD i miss this...

but now i really want to deblock xP

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her