Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brief and Concise

Been training everyday lately for performance requests. Particularly the one for Unilever on Monday. 

We're starting to get ready for our dance concert, Danz Dish IV, on Jan. 23. Looking for sponsors. Trying to persuade them. 

So many projects due. Damn that kuta software. Insocio magazine. I got a 4.0 in my comski lab grade. Very surprising and I thank God. Salamat, Lord. 

I haven't been feeling christmas. :( But as of today, our christmas lights are up and the tree is completely decorated,

Several of my fellow newbies in street got a unit in taft already. We had a housewarming last night. Super fun. I sleptover. Lucky for me, they're up for me sleeping there whenever I need to. Like when I have an early class the next day after training ends at 9pm. Lucky Lucky. :)

There's also this guy. HAHA. Why him? Why HIM. He's not Joe. Then again, Joe's like...practically gone. Whenever I think of him, this other guy totally overshadows him. Like for a moment I actually FORGET Joe's face. :T freaky crap right there. I mean, the other guy is like...not, well, I don't know. He's just not Joe. Then again, I probably should quit pursuing something I can't possibly have XD Ayaw ni God muna. 



Nica, I want to hear your voice. CHAT BUKAS. 12 NOON. GO ONLINE. 

1 comment:

martina said...

NEW GUY?? hello, when did this happen?? i saw you friday, and there was no kwento!! :P tell me woman! :)

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her