Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hormones

Strange how hormones can influence the beat of the heart. One moment I'm still clinging on to every fiber of Joe, the next, to him.

OF ALL PEOPLE WHY HIM. The past 3 days was all HIM. Today, is now Joe. Or maybe I'm forcing myself that's it's Joe.

I see him as a friend. Not anything more. I have my period today. It's all hormones. This happens frequently. It's a hormonal imbalance. What I feel for him is just pure deficiency in my hormonal distribution. HORMONES HORMONES HORMONES. Snap out of it, Ikat.


I need a new guy :(



NO. I Don't need a new guy. I am a independent woman.




A psycho independent woman who can't seem to keep her brain cells in order. O_O

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her