Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DOWNLOADABLE CIRCULARS?!??

When I was elected asst. secretary last year, I didn't know what I was getting into. I was so excited pa to start my job! However, Joey warned about the implications. XD She's gone through it already and she said it wasn't a that great of a fulfilling/wonderful experience. haha. Usually a person will get what the other is saying after awhile diba? I thought the hard part will come 2nd term pa when things get shittier and research papers were making us crazy...but no.I didn't know what she was talking about until...nope, not until 2nd term came around...IT WAS UNTIL THE FIRST CIRCULAR CAME OUT. OMG. IT WAS SUCH A CHORE TO HAVE TO REMIND THEM TO BRING THEIR REPLY SLIPS and yet they still find an excuse not to have it with them. The most popular reason was "I LOST MY CIRCULAR" or "I DIDN'T GET ONE" pffff...pssshhh...rrriiiiiiiggggghhhhtttttt


SO FYI, AC STUDENTS, YOU CAN'T GIVE THAT EXCUSE ANYMORE TO YOUR ALREADY-WORKING-HARD ASST. SECRETARIES. You can now download it!


...and please don't say you don't have internet T_T maawa naman kayo sa amin mga asst. secretaries....


MAGPUNYAGI MGA ASS. SECS! hahahaha XD



can you feel the passion? XD

1 comment:

Nica said...

i'm too affected for words. i actually thought about you when i was writing that post. shit. shit talaga.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her