Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Holy Mackarel

...i'm eligible for dean's list...i'm tired from training...my knee is one big bruise from breakdancing...we were literally on the floor...i'm part of marketing committee...alexi made me publicity head so i'm in charge of photoshopping the announcements whatevers...i like that job...i need sponsors for remix 08, a dance compet...companies that promote health...could be apparel or food or even telecommunications...if you have contacts, drop me a comment...thanks...man, this is one major run-on sentence...nica, i miss you...call me sometime haha...oh, i have a performance on friday...in metro bar...it's for a mr. donut rally thing...i get money...woot...

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her