Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Monday, July 7, 2008

I had a dream

No, this isn't Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech. haha. But yes, i had a dream two nights ago. i forgot the plot and everything :( but i just remember flying with people. hahaha

Anyways, Nica lent me her book, The Host. I'm finally past the half of it [which is where everything happens according to her] and I concur! All I can say as of now is, screw Jared and go Ian. hahahaha! It's a nice read. I like it. :)

Another Anyhoo, I have 3 midterms to study for for tomorrow. And they're the 3 most ACADEMIC subjects I have in this term. POLIGOV, HISTO, and FILIP11. How nice and convenient that those are the only classes I have tomorrow too! To add to that, THAT EFFING BIBSTUD MUSIC VIDEO IS PISSING ME OFF. It's a class project and my block is seriously not what I expected...in a good way and a bad way. Some take things for granted..like literally. If you have been given a grant, shouldn't you WORK to maintain it too? And not to use it as a bait for 'chicks' ? Plus, there are things expected of you too; like responsibility, intitiative, and patience. There are also some who thing they're all that and that they just HAVE to be part of the decision making process when time is running against us and they keep on talking as if what they're saying matters when somebody metnioned it already!! [major run-on sentence right there]

egad, I guess it's a new challenge for me to overcome. Everything's being dumped on me and everyone knows I easily break. I'm very fragile...and not a lot of people know that. I just suck it in sometimes.

Enough with the drama and the anger. Off to happier things! :) LSDC has been a blast so far. Training's are hella tiring and the they're pace is fast but it's an experience. I've met a lot of cool people and met new friends, not to mention, learned new choreography. [I KNOW HOW TO KRUMP :))] And it's different from HC. I don't know why but i have more motivation in me now to develop my skills and learn more stuff. If i'm tired, it's ok, i find myself pushing my muscles and my lungs to the limit. It's weird...and new. haha. I haven't performed officially as LSDC or with LSDC. I'm hoping i'll be ready when that time comes. :)



Nicolletteanneconstante, i miss you! be safe! haha

1 comment:

Nica said...

OMG. I LOVE IAN! Finally! Someone I can share my love for him with! Jared is so annoying. Ian all teh way! Btw, Iks. If youre planning to return my boook na text me first okay? So I can make bilin :D

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her