Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Bad Luck On Halloween

Yesterday, I got another sprain on the same leg that I got sprained when I tripped on a volleyball. This time, I tripped on my teammate's foot while dancing. 

Today, I got sick. Fever and body pains. I had no energy whatsoever to commute home so I had to have the car pick me up.

Bad luck on Halloween. I had plans with Paula and Loupo tonight but because of these events, I couldn't go. I'm sorry guys. I know you're pissed. Please understand that I am not making this up. If I could go, then I would. But my body's has reached its peak I guess. It's trying to tell me to rest. I'm really sorry.

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her