Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's this?

Friday night:

"Ah, I see your point XD so that means if I watch you're gonna watch wit me XD"


"Aw, sayang O.o fine, I'll invite when I get the details :p"


WHAT IS THIS? I really don't know but I know one thing; it fueled the fire. Which could be bad. The weather's unpredictable; it could rain any day.

3 comments:

Tetel said...

Seems complicated, but weehaw it's a blessing :P Beautiful complicated blessing. Yes?

pandesalninica said...

Youre last line made me laugh.
HAHA!

ikat said...

tetel, i think so? :)

Nica, WHERE WERE YOU??

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her