Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Brisingr!

YAY! I have a new book to read! The 3rd installment of the Eragon series! Whooo! So far, I've read a couple of chapters. The story's unraveling itself well. Nica, I suggest you read this book. Have you even read Eldest? hahaha. Read the 2nd one first before the 3rd. They're equally enthralling and good.


Nica, namimiss kita. Kahit na may accent ka, mahal pa rin kita. Kahit magaling ka sa pag-ingles mo, mali pa rin ang grammar mo pero ok lang yun kasi namimiss ko rin yun galing sa iyo. XD Sana makabalik ka dito sa Pinas sa Pasko! Ipinagdadasal kita! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that in the bookstore and thought of you!

pandesalninica said...

DUDE. no body likes htat book here. I'm so pissed. and yes, i read eldest! HAHAHA!

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her