Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jess interprets my dream

Okay, so there's this super ironic thing that happened and I can't believe I didn't mention it here. I'm in the same dance company as his friend's- Jess. She's Jazz and I'm Street. Apparently, she knew all about me and my history with him. [Everyone who's batchmates with him would know all about me. He's a heartthrob in San Beda which is no surprise there and I didn't know it was at a THAT extreme level] And apparently, she told Joe about me being in the same team before too while I was also oblivious to the fact that she was also the same girl from San Beda in NCC last year who went up to me to say "Joe says goodluck" out of the blue, MONTHS after he and I drifted apart. O_O I did not recognize her AT ALL although she recognized me. She looks so different now compared to before! Maaan, it's a strange SMALL world. We were properly introduced just a couple of weeks ago and we're on very friendly terms suprisingly. Usually, as it happens in movies and stuff, the friend of the guy who got his heart broken by his [whatever you call a girl like me is to him...a fling? an ex? whatever] totally hates [whatever you call a girl like me is to him... etc.] But no, we're friends and it's totally cool. :) She gave me her blessing on my attempt to BBTF [bring back the flame],well, HIS flame. My flame's been burning since then. It has never stopped. CHEESY but true. XD hahahaha! My gahd, what is that boy doing to me XD She's also the one who told me that before, he used to doodle my name at the back of is notebook and that Dark Blue reminded him of me. Shit, that boy is too cute. hahaha


So anyway, refer to my entry before this for my dream. Her interpretation of my dream is that the stage is like his judgement floor. He's choosing between me and Alex. [He used to like her last summer...and she's my kabarkada. haha. but then again they were friends longer.] According to HER, he'll be choosing me and this time, he'll never let go. 

I can't help but smile at that haha no matter how WILD it seems. XD


As Dashboard sings, "Hope...dangles on a string...like slow spinning redemption winding winding out, the shine of it has caught my eye..."

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her