Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The List

19 things for my 19th year HAHA

1. Macbook Pro 15'' [asa ikat. asa. XD]
2. A NEW PHONE [please lord. please lang. my dream phone. hahaha]
3. Nikon DSLR [umasa ka pa. haha]
4. black or red pumps
5. BIG SUPPLY OF TOBLERONE :D
6. starbucks planner 09 [i haven't started collecting stickers haha]
7. nike dunks [nice low ones...colorful but not too colorful. no prints. just analogous colors or monochromatic ones. XD]
8. ankle boots!
9. a surprise. kahit ano basta i'll be GENUINELY surprised. XD
10. a hug
11. something homemade or handmade. that would be really sweet and thoughtful haha
12. a big party with all my friends [but i think di to mangyayari XD busy busy busy. oh wells. haha]
13. grey or black skinny jeans
14. make- up HAHA [blush brush, blush, bronzer, black eyeliner XD , hi mom!]
15. to never turn 20. remain a teenager all my life. [FAIL hahaha]
16. change. globally, nationally, personally
17. DL next term!!!
18. to finally get a hint from you.
19. nica, come home. i don't care if it's just a piece of you haha.

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her