Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Skechers Street Dance Battle Year 4 CHAMPIONS

I am extremely proud of the compet team!! They've worked SOO hard- 7-9am and 6-9pm onwards trainings everyday! And MILLIONS OF PRAYERS. Wow, all of us, as a team, prayed so hard and we were desperate for God. Kahit di manalo, basta yung gusto lang namin ay makita ang Diyos sa pagsasayaw nila. Makita na nandoon siya kasama nila dahil yun naman lang ang gusto namin. Na magsilbing instrumento ng Diyos upang maipakita sa lahat ang kanyang kapangyarihan at ang kanyang dangal. Siya ang dahilan kung bakit kami nanalo. Hindi kami iyon. It was all His doing. Sabi nga ni coach, kilala niya kami kaya di pwede na sabihin na sila daw yung gumawa nun. It could only be done by God Himself. After 3 years, pinangarap ng Street ang Championships. Parang added bonus lang yung trophy at cash. Pero nakamtan namin yung aming kagustuhan na ma-inspire ang Araneta. Narinig namin iyon nung halos buong Araneta ang nagsigawan ng "LA Salle!" habang sasabihin na yung panalo. Grabe, naramdaman ko ang banal na espiritu!

It was such an awesome experience! Such an inspiration!! I am truly looking forward to the next Skechers where we will be defending champions. However, UP street will be competing then so us newbies will really have to step it up. Coach said that there will be A LOT of stumbling blocks ahead for us and that in those times, we would need the Bible by our side. I should start working on my quiet time. Start pursuing God more. He's the source of all these blessings. :) EXCELLENCE, STREET!


BTW, as we were all sharing our experiences in the big dome last night in our victory party today, something struck me. As Kuya RJ, I think it was him, blessed the future Executive Board [since most of the EB would be graduating this year :(] coach shouted my name. "Ikat! Ikaw na yun!" PRESSURE. Just because I had the spiritual gift of leadership! hahaha. But I'm flattered :) I really am. Moreover, I'm very anxious. It's such a big responsibility! I'd never been good at leading. I'm speaking from experience. :| But if God wants me there, it's for a reason. He wouldn't put me there without equipping me with what I need. Never know, I might be just blind to them right now.


CONGRATULATIONS TO CADS AND T.I.P.! Also to Miriam, Holy Spirit, and CSR!

2 comments:

Tetel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tetel said...

Congratulations LSDC! Praise God, mga kapatid : )

Ikat, kaya mo yan. I have faith in you, love. Basta kasama mo si Lord, posible lahat. Mahal kita!

Ang galing Niya talaga : )

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her