Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight

NICA! Finally, I watched Twilight! Can you believe, I was supposed to watch the premiere with Loupo, Mart, Paula, and Arie but in order to do that, I had to not attend training. Ask Paula and Arie how looong I had to contemplate and decide. My face was so troubled and everything haha. Coz really, I can't just skip training. It's my responosibility to attend training because I joined Street and I made a commitment to them. Plus, I had a super heavy feeling in my chest when I as-of-now decided then to watch Twilight. I knew it was guilt and I knew that the right thing to do was to go to training. This was a Wednesday mind you and Street had a gig that Friday in Miriam College for their Musicality concert. There was no thursday training because we were told to watch the Skechers team perform as a spot performance in Innersoul's Carnivale concert. I was a cast for the MC gig and I already performed the routine before. However, I was also thinking that they might take me out if I don't attend and they'll have to reblock. It's a hassle and it's unfair. So thus, I trained that day. :) My chest felt normal again haha.


Anyway, now that I have watched it, I want to watch it again just so I can rewind to the romantic parts and get all kilig. hahaha. The movie was a bit fast-paced and there were DEFINITELY some funny parts. I LOVE JASPER FOREVER. HIS FACE XD Jacob's hot only in the book. :| I can't wait to see him in the second movie where his hair would be shorter. He looks taong grasa kasi, sorry haha. Edward has his awkward moments too- like when he stares at Bella and when he saved her in port angeles. XD His eyes are like bulging out XD But hey, he's awesomely awesome in the steamy scenes :D I love Charlie! He's such a cute dad haha. Alice is adorable! She should've had more lines :( Rosalie was portrayed really good :) GAAHH, I'm downloading the soundtrack right now haha. I love this movie- not as disappointing as Eragon.

Nics, I wish I could've watched with you :( It would've been the time of my life. When you get back, let's redo all the things that we should be doing together ok?? :) 

1 comment:

melancholicdreamer said...

wow. buti ka pa, you've watched it na. haha. man! everyone's really into Twilight! my guy best friends, you.. my brother, even me! haha.xD

i'm really curious how Alice's role was portrayed in the movie because she's far from what i've imagined while reading the novel. haha.

and why is there gonna be a second movie? i thought it was all summarized in there as a friend told me? @w@

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her