Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Me and My Dreams

Weird Dream. AGAIN. On the other hand, I'm glad you were in it :)

Setting: stage [It looked like the TYA...well, I think it WAS the TYA XD]
We were practicing dances...I was probably thinking so much about Remix, the Inter-Lasallian Dance Competition in DLSU tom presented by LSDC, that this dream happened haha. I was onstage with Alex, the last person I had a YM conversation with last night. She had a male partner and so did the rest of the people onstage except for me. I didn't know what we were gonna dance until the music played; Swing. I had no idea whatsoever of the choreo  but as it happens in all dreams, my feet moved by itself as if it had a life of their own.  
In the audience were my friends. I forgot who they were but I know he was there. After the dance, I went down to the seats and hung around. 

Here's the thing: roughly before my dream ended, he was about to leave. The usual greeting was a beso but in the dream it was a hug...several hugs. The last of them being a long one and the one before the last was a I'm-never-letting-you-go kind of hug. I dared to initiate the latter and thinking that the dream was real, hoped to God he didn't find it weird or awkward. And he didn't, because he was the one who prolonged the embrace. And I happily stayed there. Not long after that, when he left, I recieved a text from him saying something along the lines of "Let's do this again" or "Next time". Sadly, my dream ended there. 


What does it meaaaaannn. Ugh. I can't take philosophical dreams right now. I'm so stressed with the Remix thing. :| Which I'll be dancing in btw. XD and the dance is not Swing. It's CAPOEIRA. :)) gaaahh, hahaha. I'll be wearing nothing but a sports bra and jazz pants in front of an audience. O_O

1 comment:

melancholicdreamer said...

that was a very nice dream. i had a dream almost same to yours... but it was a kiss.. haha. idk who's the guy though... O_O

anyways, your capoeira dance was sooooooo great!!! you really looked great up there and you were so graceful!!! x3 congratulations!!!

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her