Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Running With Empty Pockets

I'm running down a road at 200 miles per hour with nothing but a quarter full of gas. Every city and town, a destination, stops to be taken to stock for the long travel to my future. Every detour, an obstacle. I encounter dozens and each one that I take, the meter decreases. Next thing I know, I'm empty.


:T I'm sorry for being such a parasite. I am. Don't deny it. It makes me feel so...walang kwenta everytime. I'm VERY thankful that you're such a great friend but I don't know, I'm thankful, really, I am, but it just makes me feel uncomfortable. It's really a load of my chest whenever you help me out but I'm scared that I'd really depend on you already. I OWE YOU BIG TIME. I really do. Please let me do whatever I can to return the numerous favors you do for me. :)

1 comment:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her