Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Monday, September 29, 2008

What a Weekend













































Training Tuesday night- had to learn frontwalk and butterfly for the gig on thursday O_O sorta injured my left pinkie toe hahaha :|

Wednesday morning, sprained my ankle during PE... stepped on a volleyball :| another injury haha

Training on Thursday morning till my class started at 11:20. worked on my frontwalk till i injured my ankle again. Coach made me do an usher instead...which I executed well in one day thanks to the Lord :)

Then Sayaw Para Kay Tara Event in Bela Bar, San Juan. It was a charity event to raise money for an Atenean student, Tara, who got held up and shot in the head in a jeep on the eve of her birthday. Saw Tetel! I swear, that girl is blessed with the gift of dance :) The place was full of very talented and gifted dancers! I was so awed at how good they were. We were so blessed to have performed and to have helped Tara in her expenses. Please pray for her speedy recovery! I heard she's out of the ICU and is fighting. Please let's all pray for her health and her family and friends!

Friday, I rode with Server and Luj to Alabang for Rav, Isa, and Alex's 18th party. I asked last minute from my mom that morning lang XD I was planning to sleep over too so I packed that time na rin XD Hannah, my blockmate, is a saviour for lending me her white clothes for the party! hahaha So yes, rode to Alabang, worked on Alex's birthday video, dressed up, left, arrived. Party Party! I finally saw Arya and Ingga! Basta, I saw old friends again and it was such a great feeling to catch up and spend time together that night. Especially with someone I've had a lot of faults against...yeah, you probably know who it is. He's up there in one of the pics. haha. We had a moment out there in the curb. :) Just pure catching up.

It's a blast to hang with the South people. Especially AFTER the party. MAN. WHAT AN AFTER PARTY. A combination of Tokyo Drift, The Hills, The OC, and Laguna Beach. Let's just say that a fight almost happened and that 7 cars were chasing each other in Ayala Alabang Village in the wee hours of the morning. IT'S WILD- a scene out of the forementioned tv shows. XD hahaha, whoooo! It was such an experience. O_O


After the wildness that was Friday night, I rode home with Wanie along with Arya. Tita Cindy, Wanie's mom treated us to Chowking and I tasted there milk tea for the first time. It wasn't bad but I preferred the one in Taft, Zen Tea. haha. And so, we bummed and recovered hours of sleep that were missed due to the drama last night. Arya left soon and later, Wanie and I got ready to watch the dance competition that both of our dance teams were part of. It was in Spotlight in Makati. We passed by Rockwell first to get some dinner. Congrats to everyone! CADS- 3rd, LSDC-2nd, UST- 1st.


Next day, it was the Skechers Elims. I was supposed to go but I wasn't allowed. Time to rest. And I SO AGREED.

1 comment:

Nica said...

Dude, honestly im so jealous.
I wish I can party like that. AW IKS. i super miss you!!!!!!!!

btw, the 2nd picture is a nice picture of you :)

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her