Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sick

I feel sick right now. I was out the whole day claiming my course cards. I don't know why but i woke up early for it. Plus, I felt fine. I don't know why I'm feeling so sick right now. I got the chills and the sweats. And my right eye hurts...I hope it's not another damn sty. I ALWAYS get stys. Geez. :| And I'm soooo tired. Why am I tired?? I haven't been training nga eh. And I SHOULD train. I feel like I'm behind. Besides, I should be keeping my stamina up coz coach made me understudy for a compe team member for the Avalanche competition on September. I'll be performing in my team member's place for the kick-off party but not in the competition mismo. Good thing yun lang muna. I don't think I'm prepared for the compe team eh...I feel like I should improve on my skills more...not to mention nail my aerial. I have to FOCUS. It's all about FOCUS. Focus, Ikat. Set your eyes on the treasure, arrr... hahaha.

After course card, I had to get home, eat lunch, then leave for the Dentist. They're gonna do adjustments and blah blah. So to add to the sickness, my teeth hurt. I can't chew properly without feeling the hurt. Ugh. I like to eat pa naman. Haaay. I won't be surprised if I suddenly faint during training or something for not being able to eat. Sana hinde. I have to catch up pa.

Grabe. My eye.
It's throbbing like a mother.


Anyhoo, putting all that bad energy aside, I shall reveal to you my grades :D

Bibstud- 2.5 [HAH. it's the absences hahaha]
Natsca- 2.5 [Damn cellphone]
Filip11- 3.0 [WHOOO. I'm so happy! I thought I'd get a 2!]
History- 3.0
Poligov- 3.5
Gepsych- 3.5
Pe- 3.5
Ordev- haven't gotten it haha


Whooo, I'm on Dean's List BEBEH
I am expecting my new phone hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE HAPPY! WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH TOMORROW!!

:D

Anonymous said...

Good student!

Btw, dropping by from Nica's blog.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her