Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sleeping To Dream

I believe in dreams and their prophetic abilities. Although not ALL of my dreams have come true,I've had a number of dreams that have sort of come true. [Except for the spawn of evil thing. Thank God. ahahaha! ] I mean, they had similarities with what had happened in reality. I'm sure Nica can relate to this haha. We both love to sleep just to dream. It's a wonderful way to escape things you can't control. It's also a discreet way of the Unconscious to converse with you. They say you dream of things you want- 'your inner desires'. Or that if you keep thinking about something, wether it's traumatizing or not, when you're awake, it'll appear in your dreams. Well, I believe that too. I dreamt of something I really wanted to happen and that I've been thinking about since SUMMER. I wouldn't admit it to myself in reality but in that dream state, no one was there to judge you or criticize you so I embraced the fact that I really did want that to happen. Maybe it's coz he was the very first person who truly cared? He made me feel that way. And I made a stupid mistake of struggling against the good fisherman...so he let me go. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. My first regret EVER. We haven't talked in a year but a few weeks back, we did. Online. He was different. Or maybe it was my guilt taunting me. I can't call him the way I used to anymore. Maybe there were too many memories attached?

Gosh, why can't I let this go? I'll just be disappointed. And besides, it's the past, right? I made the mistake so I should suffer the consequences.


I love that dream. Brings me back to the time when someone really cared. I was so blind to it. Me and my knack for running.


I'm seeing him in a few days.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her