Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Of Cutters and Soap Bits


Behold. Another mishap. A cut on my finger. It doesn't look deep in the pic but in reality, almost the whole corner of my skin came off. Good thing I pinched the skin together. God. The blood was a sight. There were like fat blobs on the sink and all. Funny how the first thing that came to my head was: I wonder why the sight of blood makes people faint...like Bella Swan. She's weird. Hahaha. OH WELL. Not only did I accidentally cut myself from doing my Natsca cellphone model project, but I became blind for a few minutes. The cause of my momentary blindeness were the soap bits that got flicked into my eye from carving the damn cellphone out of bareta. Jesus. What else can go wrong?


Alas, it is done. Cast your eyes upon this:


It is an ergonomic phone. The fitting choice. Fits your lifestyle. Fits you.
THE FINISHED PRODUCT NA PINAGHIRAPAN KO WITH MY SWEAT AND BLOOD. LITERALLY. Although, it's still missing the keypads and all, I think it deserves a 3. hahaha. PLEASE COMMENT :)

2 comments:

martina said...

okay, i saw this and kinda freaked out :X at least you didnt show it to me in the Caf this morning :)) read my blog about my crazy day, it'll make you laugh

Nica said...

What is that you made?!?!
Is that the one you were stressing about?

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her