Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Last Something That Meant Anything

"Well I thought that we could sit around and, talk for hours
about things I couldn't say to you
and things that we could never do and,
This conversation has had no face
when the words take days you can re-write and erase anything"-Mayday Parade

I'll be ok. I was better off before you. It's not working out. I'm tired of being the one to chase you. You told me you'd tell me if things were off. Why didn't you? Did you think you could just act it? Someone once told me that it was better to hear things rather than guess them. I'm not giving you the time to guess. I'm saying it out loud. I'm over you. You hoped things would change. Well, it did. But not the way you wanted it to be...then, but I guess it's what you want now. Let's end this game.

I don't like being treated like a fool. I deserve better. You deserve what you deserve. Go for what you want. It's not me anymore anyway. You got lazy. Hope you're happy. I am.

1 comment:

Nica said...

TSK. TSK.
Dont know what else to say but that. You know the rest.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her