Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

All things Yellow

When I think about the color yellow, I think about summer. The yellow sun, the pristine waters of the sea, the soft sand between my toes, the fresh breeze, the blue skies....I think about the carefree days where even Time itself was on vacation.

I'm taking a break from the series of 'emo' entries. I figured that when I look back at them, I'd be so depressed. I don't want to be so I made a happy entry. Although it's raining right now, my head is still in Bora. It's still in Punta Fuego, in Calatagan, in Greenfields...haha

I have 3 finals on Tuesday and I should be studying. I know I'll do good. It's all about proactive thinking. Apply The Secret haha. And so, I shall stay true to my word and hit the books.

Reminds me, one day, I'd want my own private library. I was browsing through this huge architecture book in the library in CSB and I saw my dream library...like the one Belle has in Beauty and the Beast XD hahahaha


Just sharing :)

1 comment:

Nica said...

another dream we share toghether. i want a library all to myself one day.

miss youuuu

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her