Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thought # 2

It's never easy to pretend to be okay when you're not. Don't call it emo. Emo is just an excuse. It's not a genuine feeling anymore. Other nonsensical things are strapped to it. It's become a fashion, an ''in'' thing.
It's annoying how people mistake something real and true for a fad. Something you play around with. I AM NOT EMO RIGHT NOW.

I am ranting at how people say I'm so emo. I'm not. I'm just nostalgic. See, that's something deep. And yet people still say it's so emo. Weird. I think they have to take Language all over again and focus on synonyms and antonyms.

1 comment:

Nica said...

youre not emo! youre ophelia! youre crazy!

okay. corny. HAHA!

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her