Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, August 22, 2008

[insert]

"Just coz he sweeps you off your feet, doesn't mean that you can't stand on your own"
"Hate him. Love Him. Whatever. You know what you want. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."
"Always remember that Jess only makes happy endings; if it's not happy, then it's not the end. If you're in a struggle, take courage for it is not yet done. Trust and wait, strengthen your faith and pray..."

3 comments:

Tetel said...

True. He strengthens us so we can get through.

Wala Siyang binibigay sa atin na hindi natin kaya.

Praise God, Ikat.

Anonymous said...

I miss you. YM kwento?

Yes, yes. Kaya yan. Kung hindi kaya, kakayanin. Andiyan naman siya.

I like the one with the happy endings. Maybe it's not yet the end after all.

Nica said...

napakainspiring naman.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her