Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, August 22, 2008

[Stop It] Here we go

[Stop It. You're deluding yourself. You're making traps for yourself. Stop assuming and hoping coz you're not going to go anywhere and you're never going to get what you want. Stop thinking. Stop making excuses for him. FOCUS.]


I failed my very first exam today...and it just had to be one of my finals. :| God. I could have studied for it if only a certain someone clarified with the professor first if the due date that he knows of is correct or not. Sheesh. Most of the class got affected tuloy. Haaay, lesson learned: If in doubt, ask the professor.


I got my new sched for second term last Wednesday. Screw MWF. Love Love my Tuesdays and Thursdays.



* I have Algebra almost everyday...I wonder how that'll turn out
* still have 7am pe...:|
*10 min breaks...wow

1 comment:

martina said...

iks! dont worry, algeb was fun :) believe it or not, i'm gonna miss it. i'll text you when i get my sched since we're gonna be on the same floor :)

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her