Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Superficial Git

WTF is up your ass dude. Goddamit, I fucking apologized. I felt terrible for stepping on your shoes. You told me to not mention it again and that we were ok. BUT WTF, YOU WERE SO RUDE. YOU BROUGHT IT UP AGAIN YOURSELF. I know your shoes are like your most prized whatevers and that it's a ''sin'' for people to step on it. GOD. SHOES ARE MEANT TO BE STEPPED ON. AND THEY CAN BE CLEANED. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'LL BE TAINTED OR THERE'S A PERMANENT SIGN SAYING "I WAS STEPPED ON. BOOHOO." Geez, they're just shoes. Are they more important than your friends? Puhlease. What kind of a person are you.

3 comments:

Nica said...

HAAAYYYYY.

martina said...

maybe this person just views his shoes the way other people view their cellphones, you wouldnt want your cellphone stepped on would you? hahahah :)) just thinking out loud :P

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her