Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bands That I Adore

Lately, I've been into bands. I don't know why. Here's a random list:

1. Mae
2. Dashboard Confessional
3. Augustana
4. Secondhand Serenade
5. The Click Five [I want to watch them!! XD]
6. The Kooks
7. Mayday Parade
8. The Rocketsummer
9. HelloGoodbye
10. Vertical Horizon [so old school :))]
11. Jack's Mannequin
12. Coldplay
13. Snow Patrol
14. The Fray
15. Plain White T's
16. Monsters Are Waiting

So a number of the songs that they play have the overall sound of summer. For me, anyway. You can find them in my Roadtrip/Summer playlist. :) I'm going to listen to opm bands soon. MTV's been showing some good ones.

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her