Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Officially a College Student

i


cannot


believe



where i am right now.




It's really so surreal! The pace is just too fast for me to even take a breath and admire how far i've gone! It was only 2 days ago that I was a fresh frosh in CSB. I terribly did not want to look like one. I swear, you could really tell.

- the look at their cellphones every minute
- they block the corridors in groups
- you see them pass the same hallway more than once...meaning they're probably lost.
- they look like children
- they have to swipe their id's three times or more just to enter campus :)) hahaha


*and yes, since i'm a frosh myself, i've done some but not all hahaha!

First day- hung out with Che, Sabel, and Loupo before our 7 am class XD
- had PE in a makeshift badminton court. And i mean REALLY makeshift. the cement floor had wooden planks to serve as the 'court.'
- got dismissed 15 minutes early and had 2 hours and a half of break. but wtf do you do during break?? Once the class was over, my block dispersed and i was left by myself haha. So, i just walked to my oh-so-beautiful building and chilled at the lobby. I swear! that place is a scene right out highschool musical! especially the caf!
- saw rav and jaime in the lobby
- went to the caf once i found fellow blockmates. [i made a friend! her name's erin haha]
- went to BIBLE STUDY CLASS and cut General Psychology coz the prof didn't come after 20 minutes. whoo! early dismissal!
- I COMMUTED TO MAKATI. I had two of my blockmates with me coz they we're going the same way. wow. i can't believe it. me. commuting. all the way to makati. WOW. shit, i'm so old na puta. :))

Second Day- didn't have to wake up so early like the day before. my first class was still at 9:40
- met up with erin in mini stop
- went up to the caf again and saw the guys in our block chilling there
- had POLIGOV and eyed the teacher badly coz i felt like he was judging me coz i came from assumption. :T
- had another long ass break. ate in the caf with my girl blockmates and hung out with rav after.
- soon, i had to drop off rav at her classroom. by then my fellow female blockmates went off somewhere so i hung out with the guys. they're very fun :)


ho-god. i'm tired. seriously. i just got home from school and i'm dead tired. i'll continue tomorrow morning maybe hahahaha



yours truly,

ikat the college student



****************************

ok, as promised, my continuation. haha

- Right i was having lunch with the guys. And suddenly, our attention was caught by these upperclassmen who were fooling around. They were laughing and laughing at this girl [a frosh] who was approached by one of their friends. [i guessed they were playing some dare] We felt so bad coz it was so bastos. One by one they went to her and asked her something. She looked like she was abou to cry. So Kevin, my blockmate, told me to 'save' her. hahaha. I was like...wtf? but i did anyway. I wouldn't want to go through what she's going through anyway.

"Hi, are you ok?"
"Uhm, yeah."
"Are those guys bothering you?"
"Well, I think it's just some dare."
"Yeah, i know. But um, you know, you can always tell them to go away."
"Yeah, I can handle it."

:|


HAHAHAHA, funny shit right there. XD

- missed history coz there was no teacher...again. whoo!
- had filipino. i did not understand ANYTHING. Our prof's name is Ms. KATAKUTAN. HAHA
-commuted back home with my yaya [coz daddy said so O_O] rarr


Third Day- did my bibstud homework in the morning since i had class in the afternoon lang [whoo!]
- pop brought me to school
- walked to Kitaro to meet with Sabel, Loupo, and Arie.
- walked back to SDA with Arie and Sabel to tour them in the awesome caf haha [sabel was such a tourist. ''omg! let's have a picture!'']
- saw paula :D
- had Bibstud again
- had Genpsych finally with Ms. Fern. The guys went gaga. ahahaha
- got picked up by fajah.



and there you go! My first week as a college frosh. Time has got to slow down dammit haha. Before i know it, I'm taking my midterms! O_O

1 comment:

Nica said...

introduce me to your new friends okay? ill visit you in school one time :)

I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL ALREADY. Its not even funny! Im so close to it. SO CLOSE!

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her