Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Relapse

At exactly 10:00pm. I've had a relapse. You've ignited what you left in ashes a year ago. You probably won't see this coz you don't know i have a blog. But yeah, it was around this month too. you're my biggest regret yet.


hahaha, look at what we've done to each other. XD



edit: oh god, i thought i had a commitment to be happy. :| being happy is so not easy =))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no regrets, remember?

well, it's alright. lesson taught, lesson learned. it'll all be better :)

you're right. it's not easy to be happy. especially when you're trying.

Anonymous said...

"You've ignited what you left in ashes a year ago."

hey, i like that line! good job! haha :D

Nica said...

its easy to be happy. its a choice.

funky verification: pouoetuy

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her