Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I got Tagged by Ju

[x] People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot refuse.(watch them)
[x] These 8 people must state who they were tagged by. You cannot tag the person who tagged you.

1. If your lover played a prank on you and you found out, what will you do?
I'd laugh but I'd get back at him bad haha

2. What do you think of bulimia?
This was part of my research paper. I can give you a copy XD but yeah, it's a serious eating disorder that shouldn't be taken lightly.

3. One random thing about you?
I suck at video games

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
YES

5. The one positive thing that happened to you today?
I had a delicious lunch XD

6. Truth or dare?
Dare

7. How many people know your deepest darkest secret?
6

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
wishful thinking...be bitter...then move on haha

9. What's the stupidest thing that you've done recently?
doing the opposite haha

10. What do you want to achieve when you grow up?
happiness and sucess

11. Is being tagged fun?
not really.

12. What/Who do you need right now?
nica haha

13. When was the last time you had a good cry?
last last last month hahaha...or iono. i forget

14. What do you think about the guy who started this whole tagging thing?
must be really bored

15.Are you good at slapjack?
yes :) hahaha

16. Are you good at poker?
when luck is on my side haha

17. Would you give your all in a relationship?
never been in one haha how would i know? but maybe

18. Who are you chatting with at the moment or last send an im to?
paula :)

19. What type of friends do you like?
fun, optimistic, cheerful, spontaneous, genuine

20. Last words?
you suck XD

I tag Nica, Karla, Mart, Tetel, Beo, Abe, Alex, and Paula!

3 comments:

Karla Aguas said...

you tag me? now what? i dont get it. :| HAHA

i did, however, put you in my links. check it out love. and i dedicated my post to you also. something we have in common :D

Anonymous said...

"8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
wishful thinking...be bitter..."

YES. be bitter. haha.

ikat said...

so bitter ju! XD

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her