Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Monday, May 5, 2008

You only realize what you're missing when you're listening

Music: Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson

Well, enrollment is tomorrow. Can't wait. :) I'll sort of be meeting some people who will be at the same building as I will be in a year. I wonder if I'll be okay all alone. I mean, classes start on the 21st and I'll be the first in the family to go to school- commuting and all. My sister and my brother are going to Taft on a later day. School starts later for them. My older brother...well...I don't know his schedule haha. But man, me? alone? commuting? I can do it. I know i can. I've done it before. [late at night in fact] but I'm still worried.

What if i get off at the wrong stop?
What if i get lost in school?
What if i fall asleep on the LRT and end up...egad, i don't even want to think about it

* Nica, remember Guadalupe? XD


I can't believe I'm in COLLEGE.

Yours Truly,
Her

1 comment:

Nica said...

yes i do remember haha!

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her