Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life

Wow. I haven't updated in a while. I've been out. :) I read Auti's blog a few minutes ago and I have to say the i got inspired by her first entry. It's so admiring to feel another person's determination and dreams. It really affects me to the point that i start rethinking about my life and where i want to go. It's very refreshing i have to say. :) And it's so timely how just when my ears pick up some lines in the current song my itunes was playing, it summed up how i felt about it.

Sweet Avenue


Tasting you and rain I walked down to the train
Trying not to look down
This day could someday be an anniversary
Everything is light and sound

Facing forwards going slowly Wait for you to show me Where this train wants to go Living by the hour I stop for every flower
Everything is soft and slow

Now all these tastes improve
Through the view that comes with you
Like they handed me my life
For the first time it felt right

Thank you for making me see there's a life in me It was dying to get out
Holding you we make two spoons
Beneath an april moon
Everything is soft and sweet

This cigarette it could seduce
A nation with its smoke
Crawling down my tired throat
Scratches a part of me that's purring, softly stirring

I'm a captain of industry
Smoking famously
Feet up on the window sill
Looking at all these trees I feel affinity with
Everything's all soft and still

Budding at my fingertips Touching you I start to bloom
Alive with trains and passing ships soft and sweet along your lips now I go AWOL

Thank you for taking me from my monastery I was dying to get out
With tears of gratitude
I light my latitude
Cross town train to you

Now all these tastes improve with the view that comes with you
Like they handed me my life for the first time like it was worth it
Like I deserved it



So yes, I'll try to be a happier person. My friend once told me that my blog was so emo. XD haha. I didn't realize it. So yeah, join the bandwagon.:)

1 comment:

marielle said...

WOW! SOMEONE READ MY BLOG! COOL

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her