Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Love Friends In Red Uniform




Okay, Tetel, I still love you after posting those hilarious but embarrassing photobooth pictures of the Skittles + Abe. XD I swear, I couldn't stop laughing! [And it was sort of awkward coz I was like laughing by myself in my room.] :|

Remember how the group of us laughed like there was no tomorrow?:) Our silent laughs that lasted for minutes, our never ending slaps on our desks, cheska ''melting'' on the wall, sabel's sniffing, tetel's hard ass smacks on the wall, nica's pointing, and my chicken laugh? hahahaha!! those were REALLY good times.:)

you guys, i miss laughing with you!:(


I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm looking forward to wearing our red uniform on Old Girls' Day XD [We're the youngest old girls around ahaha] I miss sitting on the floor, being dragged on the floor, lying on the floor, sleeping on the floor- dammit, our skirts have been there to protect us from germs! ahahaha! *sigh*





highschool never ends

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her