Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, April 25, 2008

21 inuman

21+ inuman tomorrow. haha. We'll be complete because we will have Nica and Gab on Skype! wuhooo. Forgive the slow connection though haha. Oh, Pat and Sevi will be missed :( awww. not complete after all. demmit:(

I'm glad though that I'll be having it in my house...sorta haha. I've been under house arrest too long. It's just sorta sad that my house is so hidden and...secluded(?). I posted a map but I still think people will be calling me up. haha! XD


I HOPE PEOPLE FIND MY HOUSE. and I hope you guys have a way home:)


WHOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her