Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Looking Forward to...

1. May 24- Nica comes home!

2. Wednesday- my ungrounded day!

3. May 2/3- earning 1k for eating hotdogs and talking about them haha! moolah is my friend. we tight

4. SDA frosh orientation (May 12)- I'm meeting my blockmates! New people, new friends. No one's getting replaced though. :) Just adding to the tight circle

5. May 6- enrollment day, I'm getting my flowchart! I wonder what subjects I have for the first term...

6. GOING TO TETEL'S HOUSE! That pocketful of sunshine has guitar hero!! whoo! haha

7. having my hair colored and cut :) new 'do for college!

8. photoshoot!!!

9. learning how to drive :D

10. getting my boots from the states!

3 comments:

alex said...

ikat!

come over when you're ungrounded na =D

<3alex l.

Tetel said...

This pocketful of sunshine also has lots and lots of booze and a rocking sound system XP

ikat said...

booyah! haha! when can we go???

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her