Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just So Someone Is Happy

ikat gallardo: what did you want me to say?
josh araullo: mean in a slightly entertaining way
josh araullo: i dont know
josh araullo: stuff
ikat gallardo: josh is confusing?
josh araullo: josh is very good looking
josh araullo: i love that guy like a bitch
josh araullo: hahaha
josh araullo: cause everybody loves josh like a bitch
josh araullo: haha




and oh, thank you josh for listening. :) happy now? i'm too nice for my own good.

4 comments:

Nica said...

You didnt tell me you also had a blog. But anyways, this is an interesting entry. Make me kwento about it :D

ikat said...

i was about to haha!

Anonymous said...

bea is confused. haha. hi, ikat!:) i miss you!

ikat said...

hahaha! hi bea! miss you too *hugs*

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her