Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I am not apologizing to you

this is so sad. looking back at my past entries, I've been very angry. And sad to say again, this entry will be another angry/furious outburst. Forgive me for being weak.

Don't expect me to apologize. You've done this numerous times to your friends. Why are you so dumb? Seriously, when are you ever going to stand up on your own two feet and think? You make things seem so big. You know why? Maybe it's guilt. I don't know, you tell me.

Sometimes it's fine to just say "Ok, I will." I accept my mistakes and I pay for them. You, you avoid them and blame it on someone else. And you know who that someone else is? Your friends. I really don't know what to do with you anymore. You might have lost two now.

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her