Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WWI:This Family Is Not An Autocracy

STICK TO YOUR DAMN RULES, WOMAN. I've had it with you, you hypocrite. you procrastinator. Stop ruling my life! I'm goddamn legal and i will do every goddamn thing that i want. I'm not stupid enough to do shit that will bring shame to what's left of this family's reputation.

Screw your favourites! All the more reason for you to just let me go run wild, isn't it?! i hate you and i hope you read this. it probably won't affect you since you've done nothing when you read my diaries when i was a kid. was it guilt? i hope it was.

12:06 AM

wow. i was REAL angry. don't judge me. that must have been maybe....5-6 years of bottled up anger. maybe less. pfff, whatever. there's more where that came from. but i'll save it for another day because there WILL be another day. it's inevitable.

btw, i'm still grounded. no woot woot there.

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her