Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Chest X-ray's, College, and Fetch


I'm playing fetch with my dog hence the 'Fetch' part. I couldn't think of anything else, haha. Let me introduce you to my dog, Timmy. He has Labrador genes and he loves spraying his saliva on me. He's one and a half years old-still a puppy- and he's already MADE puppies with my brother's dog, Kim. :| hahaha, he's looking at me now like he knows that I typed that XD


Hennywaay, I got the results of my chest x-ray this morning. I have mild scoliosis. What the crap! Not to be boastful but I have the close-to-best posture in this family. >:| My twin has constantly been reprimanded for being kuba [my sister and my older brother too] and HE doesn't get to have "no significant chest findings save for mild scoliosis" printed on his radiograph report! >:| I'm really affected. I'd rather have mine say, "the visualized bones are unremarkable" than THAT *points*.

...well, I just thought of something. My back HAS been hurting and cracking more often than usual.haha. and I did fall on that last backwalk that i did during NCC training in Feb...and I did fall on my neck-which i heard crack- and on my back-oh, and that cracked too. And I remember I couldn't move them for like 2 minutes :)) maybe, just maybe, I brought this freakin mild scoliosis on myself. Demmit.

Oh well, what comes around, goes around.


My Fajah talked to me about college and how i should be observant during the first few months/weeks/days. He tells me:

"Since you're in-anong course mo?- ah, multimedia arts, you have to be very observant because it's a course that focuses on the audience. Parang advertising 'yan. Just be yourself. Don't get scared."
What if i tend to be introspective, Dad? hahaha

3 comments:

Nica said...

your dog super looks like you. not even kidding. haha.

ikat said...

the saying is true then that dog owner's look like their dogs. XD hahaha! how sad! but hey, my dog is gwapo :P

Anonymous said...

YOU have mild scoliosis (is that how it's spelled? haha)?! wow, life really is ironic. the results of my chest x-ray are normal but we both know my back is more screwed up than yours. :|

i would've wanted to find something on those results apart from normal. seems like it's not worth paying for the x-ray film if there's nothing wrong anyway. haha.

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her