Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

If i can't go to outings, then outings shall come to me.

hallelujah. I was beginning to worry about how I'll be able to exhaust my summer with my precious friends. You see, I'm presently grounded for two weeks. Reason why? I'm going out too much. For the record, how many summers will i have before all my friends leave never to be seen again? my summers are numbered! Like everyone else's is! Geez. And they say that they've been teenagers. Time sure has changed. It's a manifestation that no matter how similar growing up may seem to the older generations, it's never the same. That's why they call it GENERATION. The number of letters in that word is proof enough of how far apart the differentiation gap is.

However, I have been graced by God with a cool grandmother. She has allowed me to have my friends over while she's out of the country. If it wasn't her house and it was my mother's, she'd do the opposite most likely. Sooooo, friends, pinoys, countrymen, lend me your calendars. You can crash my house.

Yours Truly,
Her

No comments:

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her