Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The First

My very first post. To start this off, i made this blog so that i could get in touch with Nica. Also, it's a good way to blow off some steam once in a while. This way, Nica will be able to know what's up and i would be able to tell her, and the rest of You, what's up with my topsy-turvy life.

So, to give justice to what i just wrote, let me tell You what has happened so far post-bora. Forgive my vague-ness. I have privacy issues. Don't bother with the pronouns. It's part of the vague-ness too. :)

-My heart has been torn open just when it was plugged up.
-I'm on lockdown for the next two weeks making me vulnerable to power trippers and commonplace familial injustices.
-I've been thinking of You and how you'll be hurting me once you've made your decision.
-And You, when will you get it? You really are slow. :)


Yours Truly,
Her

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i seriously crash your house?? haha! i miss you na ikat. :)

<3alex l.

ikat said...

hahaha, no problem! tell me when!

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her