Dear You

Welcome to my head. What I write here is a product of instances, consequences, coincidences, and heartache. Here before you is my soul- my inner trappings. Yours truly, Her.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Coming Out of It

Finally. After days of being cooped up and wallowing in my own sadness, the sun has come out. Nica made me happy! We got to talk at last! We caught up on each other's lives and I'm glad to say that nothing has changed.:) I wish we could've watched the sneak peeks of Twilight together. Like i said, we could've jumped up and down, screaming at every scene like children being tortured. HAHA. You're are loved, bestfriend!:)

After my angry episode last night, I realized how a lot of people can seem to make more sense than normal. Like with Julia, I swear, she is such a perceptive woman. She saw through everything. I even made her my editor-in-chief and my partner when I start a novel. haha! Thank you, Ju! Miss you seatmate:) Another person who put sense into me late at night was Paula. It meant a lot to me that she was awake till 1:30 am or something just to talk to me.:) Especially when she said, "Sure. I'm your friend. It's what i do.:)" Kilig na me, Paula! haha! Thanks again:)


OH! ohmygod, funny thing happened this morning. I swear, i get the WEIRDEST dreams. XD I will not divulge it here because it's embarrassing. But just to give you a picture of how ABSOLUTELY BIZARRE they are, here's one that i had months ago but is still etched in my memory:
i was fucking pregnant with the spawn of evil. i gave birth in a pool. but before that, i had to do a RITUAL which entailed two "guardians" from hell to do somersaults with me UNDERWATER.


oh god.

5 comments:

martina said...

i'm glad you're feeling better :)

ikat said...

hahaha :P

Anonymous said...

ikat! i love our chat bonding. haha. i'm glad i got to talk to you , it really helped. ;) i didn't know i made sense pala to other people 'cause i don't make sense to myself.

or baka nga ikaw lang. hahaha xD

ikat said...

even if it was only me, at least someone gets you ;P hahaha!

Nica said...

DUDE. I will never forget your dream. If I write a book, or you write a book, that dream will be festured for sure. speaking about dreams, I had a sad one very recently. Ill make you kwento through chat :)

word verification: hwkcusk HAHA

Yours Truly

Yours Truly
Her